Monday, December 21, 2009

Wild Thing. You make my heart sing



It seemed like a good idea at the time. Generally Sadie is asleep by 8.30.
I desperately wanted to see Where The Wild Things Are, so with the drive in session starting at 9.20 in theory we would head over to the drive ins give Miss Sadie her nightly drink in the car and she would drift off into a beautiful sleep, dreaming of running wild with um the Wild Things. Yeah sounds great in theory. I think she misheard me and thought I said lets go out and be Wild Things. The bottle was devoured and it was party time!
Ever tried confining a toddler in a car for more than 5 minutes? Actually she was pretty good and kept pointy at the screen oh-ing and ahh-ing and after monkeying around for the first half of the movie flaked in my arms for the last half. It was an experience




Oh and in case you are wondering I LOVED the movie. So not for kids and a bit on the depressing side but it was stunning.
And it's nice to remember once in a while that there is a Wild Thing in all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment