Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 9/02/10

Happy 9/02/10

Thanks to Miss Dee for bringing this day to my attention. 

Though I did have to change the original pic you sent because it's just wasn't the same without Brenda and Dylan.
Oh how I wanted to be Brenda Walsh, with her cool brother and awesome wardrobe, and have my boyfriend Dylan McKay pick me up in his vintage 60's Porsche speedster. (That car was as hot as Luke Perry).
I was so crazy for Beverly Hills 90210, I would tape it every week and then re-watch it before the next episode the following week. I'm the first to admit I'm a sooki la la but when Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly I thought my heart was broken and my back had been stabbed as well. 
But we've all moved on haven't we? After all it is Tuesday night and I can't wait to see which Archibald Serena will end up with......

No comments:

Post a Comment