Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello Monday

Hello Monday, how did you get here so quickly?
Seeing as I only work 2 days a week I really shouldn't complain about it as much as I do, but I think it was a bad decision on my behalf to make Monday one of those days.
"Que Sera Sera"
Not an overly exciting weekend around here, even if it did start off with Miss Sadie waking sometime after midnight on Friday night and not going back to sleep until 4 a.m. 
All attempts at getting her back to sleep were thrown out the window when she decided to use her bed as a trampoline which she found hilarious, so downstairs we came. Thank goodness for cable TV and Tori and Dean.
Saturday arvo I dropped her off to play with her cousins, who are like three mini mums and off I went to see Crazy Heart. 


This type of story has been told a million times before, regardless I loved it.
Jeff Bridges was amazing, so was Maggie Gyllenhall and the soundtrack is too.
 I love me a bit of country.
That was probably the excitement of my weekend, Sunday was spent pottering, cleaning, playing and staying out of the sun in general. It really was a could'a, should'a, would'a but didn't. 

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie. I am a fan of Maggie Gyllenhall so cant wait. Am happy to hear that its good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie looks stunning in this, until seeing this my boyfriend didn't understand my girl crush, he finally gets it.
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete