Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear weekend (point and shoot)

Dear weekend,
Thanks for being pretty good. After a week of moments that left me anxious, sad, scared and ultimately thankful, you were OK. 
I cooked up a feast for my brother from another mother and his beautiful girlfriend. (Oh yum my prawn dim sum ROCKED!!!). And as it always does with great company time flew.
Sunday we all had a bit of a sleep in and then hit the road for some house hunting (more to follow on that). And some POINT & SHOOT action.
I love some point & shoot action with fatmumslim and the gang


We interrupted our hunting with a birthday card shoot
Happy Birthday Mel 
so many cuuuutttteee photos of Sadie with her baby cake but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

So weekend you still had your moments, but you were better than that nasty week that cam before you.So thanks LV B xoxo 

2 comments: