Monday, September 27, 2010

Point and Shoot Sunny Sunday



Sunny Sunday
followed in true Melbourne style by miserable Monday.



I didn't think this kid could get any cuter. But put her in a Collingwood jumper OMG!!!
And look she has all her front teeth, see such Collingwood supporters do exist.

Holy Moley what a day. What a game. I think I am still in a state of shock.
I thought my heart was going to pop out of my throat.
A draw. ARE YOU SERIOUS!
We have to go through this all again, the tension, the anxiety, the stupid collingwood jokes.
And I am one of those people that is in the midst of changing and rearranging to be able to sit through the match again. 

I did have loads more to share for point and shoot today, but my internet isn't being my friend today, so I'll have to share some more of my sunny sunday a bit later


3 comments:

  1. Sadie is adorable as always, the top questionable???

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Sunday was beautiful wasn't it. Hopefully a taste of whats to come.

    ReplyDelete