Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Remember me


Forgive me readers for I have sinned.
Well not it's not actually a sin ( I don't think) but it has been about two weeks since my last post.
While computer issues and a clingy toddler are partly the reason for my absence, I would be lying if I said it wasn't due to being totally consumed with party planning for Sadie's 2nd birthday.




I think I may have gone a little overboard but hey my baby is only 2 once, and I guess from here on in she isn't really classed as a baby anymore.
So we are have a garden tea party with lots of colour lots of sugar and LOTS of fun. The countdown is on as it is next Tuesday ( thank you Melbourne Cup for the public holiday by the way). I'm a tad bit excited, can't wait to share.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun, enjoy the party planing :)

    ReplyDelete