Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some blatant self promotion

If you don't ask you don't get!!!

OK peeps, so I may have mentioned I have started selling Tupperware. While I will promise my blog won't turn into a Tupperware market space I just wanted to put it out there incase anyone is interested.
Tupperware just released their BIGGEST release of the year and I'm so excited at all the amazing offers, and without trying to sound like a pushy sales person they really are too good not to share. And check out these awesome fruit/vegie keepers!
I love them totally for the kitsch aspect!!

**Sales pitch alert** 
I won't go over all the specials but if you are interested in holding a demo I'd love to show you my wares. Comment below or message me - belinda_d@optusnet.com.au
even if you would just like me to send you out a specials catalogue.
If you don't have time for a party, I'm also looking for VIP order collectors (apparently in the cult it's illegal to have catalogue parties!!!) and I can reward you with some super sweet prizes.

**pitch over**
Thanks chics!!!!

Ooh yeah I should also mention the SUPA DOOPA week is 25th November - 1st December and there are certain offers that are for that week only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment