Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa

(Excuse the interruption to my slack holiday postings, but I wanted to drop a 
few hints to Santa before the international postage cut off date!!!!)


Dear Santa

Is there even any point in telling you again that a Chanel 2.55 (black with silver fixings) is STILL top of my list? Or that I've added a Macbook air to that list as well???

OK so here's a few realistic ideas for you




A few additions to the bookshelf




Chasing A Dream - Carla Coulson

Miss Dior Cherie perfume
MOR Marshmallow perfume

(and this is awesome because Sadie can come for FREE= double present!!!!)

A Bokeh kit

I'm sure there's an idea or two
for this lady that's at the top of your nice list but if you need any more help
check out my pinterest boards HERE

 xoxo


Some late addition ideas
A Clarisonic, a case of Strawberry and Lime Rekorderling
oh and peace on earth and goodwill to all men AND women 
and kids and dogs and giraffes etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment