Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year



Oh Mr. Brand I couldn't agree with you more.
Everyday is a new day. 
I do sometimes question why we need the end of a calender to make a change. 

I do like the concept of  new beginnings though.
A fresh start is exactly what I've needed as I was glad to see the 
December calender ripped from the wall.
Like most people I was super busy. 
I felt like I'd been thrown here, there and everywhere,
Between work, play and life, I of course got sick somewhere in the middle 
because I didn't slot in any down time for myself. 

So now it's January and while there are still work, play and life 
commitments, the urgency has somewhat passed.

I don't really do resolutions for the above mentioned reason, why wait 
until the 1st of Jan to change something today. 
I do like to ponder on the year ahead though.

For the sake of this blog, 2013 is a clean slate.
Will I write more? I'd like to say I will but who knows?
2013 holds alot for me.
I am returning to study,
We are planning and building a new home,
and I will continue to wish the hands of time slowed down as Little Miss attends 
big girl kinder and we get her prepared for school.

So, bring it on 2013.
Let's see what you're made of

I hope you had a great festive season that left your belly filled with food 
and your heart with love.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment